Chaplins Men's Formal Suit Hire
Formal, Evening and Highland Wear
Our Commitment to the Guys
Chaplins is proud to offer an unrivalled range of formal hire wear from UK based Cameron Ross. Synonymous with style and quality, Cameron Ross’ award-winning formal wear empowers grooms and groomsmen to be at their very best.
From silk-blended Slim Fit suits, to top of the range Tailcoats, elegant Tweeds, Dinner Jackets, White Tuxedos and award winning Highland wear; Chaplins will provide the very highest of quality to your occasion.
Working with Sarah Belle Bridal, Chaplins can organise appointments for groom and groomsmen in line with appointments for the bride and her bridesmaids, co-ordinate colour schemes across the wedding party.
More than Weddings
Chaplins expertise in fitting out gentlemen is not limited to weddings. We can dress them immaculately for any formal occasion.
- Dinner jackets, a white tux or tails for balls and dinners.
- Smart slim fit suits for any important event where you need to cut a dash.
- Kilts in a range of tartans, highland jackets, sporrans and brogues for proud Scots at any occasion and anyone going a Burns Supper, St Andrews Day event, Hogmanay Party or any other Scottish flavoured event.
Chaplins is a large, private viewing and fitting area. It's conveniently right upstairs from Sarah Belle Bridal.
It has a distinct gentlemen's club feel to it. Welcoming leather armchairs, individual wood panelled fitting rooms to afford privacy and discreteness and a full ‘regulation-sized’ bar, Chaplins provides the Groom and his party a unique, personal experience. It really isn’t just about the girls! If you need time as a group to discuss ‘important-guy-wedding-details’ we’ll be happy to add enough time for that on to your appointment.
Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 5NX
Tel: +44 (0)1793 528030
Get the Wedding Gear Sorted
Whether it's a groom hiring just for himself, or a gang including the groom, his best man, two Dads, four ushers and a pair of page boys, the process couldn’t be more straightforward:
Step 1 - Make a Chaplins Appointment
Book an appointment for you, and very probably your bride, or at least your Best Man or Dad by calling Chaplins on 01793 528030 or use the button!
Step 2 - Explore the Options
Visit Cameron Ross' website to view the range of formal wear and the possibilites. You can even build and save a virtual look online to help bring your ideas with you to your Chaplin's appointment.
Step 3 - At the Appointment
Chris will meet you. He will:
- Discuss your party’s requirements in outline.
- Encourage you try on some different looks, colours and sizes so that he can capture your individual groomsmen’s details.
- Put together a full Ensemble quote and discuss timings, measurements, logistics of absent party members, growth spurts of little ones and any appropriate colour matching to the rest of the bridal party.
Booking your hire is £20 per suit at the appointment. Half the outstanding balance is payable 30 days before your hire period begins and the remainder payable on collection.
Changes to your hire can be made up to 48 hours before your occasion date but can be subject to suit availability, general terms and conditions and possible additional charges. In short, as soon as you know you need a change let Chaplins know.
Find out how to dress the Groom for free!