One Dress for All
It is not a new concept. But to see multiway dresses done well, come and see the Only Way Bridesmaid dresses at Sarah Belle.
- Each has seven metres of sumptuous jersey material.
- They come in forty on-trend colours, and there are fifteen unique ways to style and wear them.
- One size fits all! A perfect tailored fit from day one for the most demanding bridesmaid.
- All bridesmaids may wear it the same or all may wear it differently – the choice is yours/theirs.
- Buy two years before the wedding, buy two months before the wedding – it will fit on any day, of any year.
- No alterations required ever.
- Pregnant bridesmaid? No problem!
- Need to swap bridesmaids? Do it; the dress will fit the replacement.
For more information visit Only Way's Website
– SBB COVID Compliant Appointments
– Everything by Appointment
Until further notice, all visits to Sarah Belle Bridal are by appointment only. Sadly, for now, you can't come in unannounced to have a look around the store.
We are limiting the number of attendees at all appointments to three people plus one staff member. So, Brides-to-be and Prommers may have two guests with them.
– Arrive On Time
We ask that you arrive precisely on time. We need time between appointments to prepare for the next. If you are late we may have to reschedule. If you are early we may have to ask you to wait.
- By all means, if you have arrived early and are safely parked nearby, do call us. We can let you know how ready we are for you.
- By the same token, if you are running late, call us with an ETA, and we will see what we can do.
– Face Masks to be Worn
We request that everyone arrives for appointments wearing an effective face mask. As you know, this is a UK Gov mandate for now.
– Safety Questions
We will ask you and your guests if, in the last 14 days:
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have experienced any Covid 19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
– Hand Sanitising
We have several hand sanitising stations around the shop and fitting rooms. Please use the one by the door as you enter the store. Thereafter, go ahead and do it again as often as you see fit throughout the shop.
– Social Distancing
We require that everyone at the appointment practise 'social-distancing'. We have enough room in the shop to allow that. We will make a sensible exception for one of the guests to help you with dressing. zipping up, buttoning. It makes most sense if the helper-guest is in the same bubble as you.
– Serious and Fun
It all sounds serious and quite strict. And, to be honest, it is and it needs to be!But, we all tend to be at our best when we are up against it! So, we can have some fun too and make your special dress shopping experience memorable and happy.
We are investigating how best to get your experience on line as it happens so that you can share it with a wider gang of friends and family. We plan to have this up and running soon.